My heritage is from Eastern Europe: a place where 10% of the white people exploited the other 90% of white people.

We really need to rid ourselves of our intinct to exploit others. Maybe it's more ingrained in the Caucasion DNA.

Get the Medium app

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store