Thank you for your kind words.

I changed my political philosophy several times as a young adult. These days I adhere to these four principles:

  1. There are situations where the state leaves the individual to his/her own choices which includes living with the outcome.
  2. There are situations where the state must take collective action to improve society.
  3. The decision between #1 and #2 shall be done with due democratic process.
  4. After a societal action has been decided and implemented, the state shall monitor the outcome and make appropriate changes.

Some people have labelled me as a “social democrat”. I’m not sure about that. Social democrats seem to believe in political parties. I call for the total riddance of all political parties.

If you like my concept, my book is a more lengthy read:

If you still like the idea, spread the word in your real life and online worlds. We just need 1% of the population to start building it. The other 99% won’t matter in the early TDG stage.

BTW, I am not a political messiah. This system will be built by ordinary people, not me.

Dave Volek is the inventor of “Tiered Democratic Governance”. Let’s get rid of all political parties! Visit http://www.tiereddemocraticgovernance.org/tdg.php

Get the Medium app

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store